- B.S. degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline with strong academic record required;
- 3+ years recent Petroleum Engineering experience required;
- Prior reservoir engineering experience preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
- Experience with reservoir engineering software tools such as Saphir, Topaze, Merlin, Virtuwell and Aries required.
Samson offers an attractive compensation, benefits and relocation package.
Samson is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug free environment. Due to ever increasing required record-keeping and reporting requirements, our policy is to accept applications or resumes that meet minimum qualifications for the specified posting and for current job postings only. Unsolicited applications and resumes, or those that do not meet minimum qualifications, are not retained and will not be considered when making employment decisions. EOE/M/F/D/V
No Agencies Please