LEGAL NOTICE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. PLEASE REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. THE ONLY WAY TO OPT OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS BY NOT ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE.
Samson Resources Corporation and Samson Investment Company and their subsidiaries (collectively “Samson Resources”) provide this website and the information contained therein for informational purposes only. Samson Resources reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without notice.
THE WEBSITE AND INFORMATION ARE MADE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION. SAMSON RESOURCES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You assume all risk in using the website and the information contained therein and you expressly agree to hold Samson Resources (to include Samson Resources, its affiliates, and all their officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives) harmless from your use. By accessing this website, you expressly agree that: 1) you are assuming all risk regarding the information contained in the website; 2) you are accepting the website “as is” with all faults and 3) you agree that Samson Resources shall not have any liability for accuracy, integrity, completeness, timeliness or reliability (to include errors, delays, interruptions, omissions, malfunctions) with respect to the website and the information, regardless of the cause or source thereof, including without limitation, any alleged negligence, recklessness, or intentional act of Samson Resources. You further agree that Samson Resources will have no liability of any kind, including special, indirect or consequential or punitive damages resulting from your use of the website or the information contained therein.
This website is operated from Tulsa, Oklahoma. By accessing this website, you expressly agree that the laws of Oklahoma shall govern your use of the website and the information, that personal jurisdiction is appropriate in the state of Oklahoma, and that the exclusive venue for any dispute regarding the website or the information shall be in the courts located in Tulsa County Oklahoma, whether state or federal.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
This website contains forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor Provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as, but not limited to, “anticipate,” “continue,” “estimate,” “expect,” “may,” “might,” “will,” “project,” “should,” “believe,” “intend,” “continue,” “could,” “plan,” “predict” and negatives of these words and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. In particular, statements about our expectations, beliefs, plans, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance contained in this website are forward-looking statements. These statements are based on, but not limited to, management’s assessment of such factors as the condition of our industry and the competitive environment. These assessments could prove inaccurate.
All forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. The occurrence of the events described and the achievement of the expected results depend on many events, some or all of which are not predictable or within our control. Factors that may cause actual results to differ from expected results include, among others:
- fluctuations in natural gas and oil prices;
- uncertainties relating to the drilling of our wells;
- estimates of our reserves, future net revenues and PV-10;
- the timing and amount of future production of natural gas and oil;
- our financial strategy, liquidity and capital required for our development program;
- changes in the availability and cost of capital;
- proved and unproved drilling locations and future drilling plans;
- production rates relating to our natural gas and oil reserves;
- our ability to capitalize on opportunistic acquisitions of natural gas and oil reserves;
- write-downs and decline in value of undeveloped acreage if drilling results are unsuccessful;
- recording of certain non-cash asset write-downs in the future;
- liability claims as a result of our natural gas and oil operations;
- actions taken or non-performance by third parties, including contractors, operators, processors, transporters and customers;
- competitive conditions in our industry;
- the use and development of new industry technologies;
- our ability to recruit and retain qualified personnel necessary to operate our business;
- our ability to consummate and successfully integrate acquisitions and our ability to realize any cost savings and other synergies from any acquisition;
- the performance of our information technology systems;
- general economic and business conditions;
- our hedging strategy and results;
- the effects of existing and future laws and governmental regulations, including environmental, hydraulic-fracturing and climate change regulation;
- the effects of derivatives reform legislation;
- elimination of certain natural gas and oil exploration and development federal income tax deductions;
- compliance with existing and future Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (“FERC”) regulation;
- the effects of existing or future litigation; and
- plans, objectives, expectations and intentions contained in this website that are not historical.
We caution you that these forward-looking statements are subject to all of the risks and uncertainties, most of which are difficult to predict and many of which are beyond our control, incident to the exploration for and development, production, gathering and sale of natural gas and oil. These risks include, but are not limited to, commodity price volatility, inflation, lack of availability of drilling and production equipment and services, environmental risks, drilling and other operating risks, regulatory changes, the uncertainty inherent in estimating natural gas and oil reserves and in projecting future rates of production, cash flow and access to capital, the timing of development expenditures, and the other risks described above. In addition, Samson Resources may be subject to currently unforeseen risks that may have a materially adverse impact on it. Should one or more of the risks or uncertainties described herein occur, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, our actual results and plans could differ materially from those expressed in any forward-looking statements.
These and other risks are described in documents submitted, as required by law, to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Except as otherwise required by applicable law, Samson Resources undertakes no duty to update or revise any forward-looking statements.
CAUTIONARY NOTE TO U.S. INVESTORS
Effective January 1, 2010, the U.S. SEC permits oil and gas companies, in their filings with the SEC, to disclose only proved, probable, and possible reserves that meet the SEC’s definition of such terms. We may use certain terms on this website, such as “expected,” “resources,” “resource potential,” “prospective resources”, “reserve potential,” “recoverable resources,” and similar terms that SEC’s Guidelines strictly prohibit us from including in our filings with the SEC. Additionally, statements of reserves are only estimates and may not correspond to the actual quantities of oil or gas recovered. U.S. investors are urged to consider closely the disclosures in documents we routinely file with the SEC available from us at Two West Second Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103-3103 or by calling the SEC at 1-800-SEC-0330.