Under limited supervision, provides technical support for the installation and maintenance of operations and production software applications. Provide ongoing end-user training and technical support for field data capture and reporting applications. These applications include, but are not limited to, TOW, Open Wells, Carte, TfNet, and custom reporting.
- High school diploma; College level degree in computer science, math or technical discipline preferred;
- 2 years industry experience preferred; Experience working as a engineering or drilling technician strongly preferred;
- Prior experience with Landmark’s Open Wells and TOW applications, or similar products preferred;
- Working knowledge of field operations such as drilling, workovers, recompletions and production required;
- Hands-on experience with one or more Microsoft BI technologies: SQL Server, Reporting Services (Report Builder and SQL Server Data Tools) desired;
- Proficiency using MS Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) with an emphasis on database programs;
- Proven ability to develop or implement training programs preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required;
- Ability to work independently with strong aptitude for detail-work and attention to detail required;
- Must meet Samson’s vehicle insurance requirements.
Samson offers an attractive compensation, benefits and relocation package.
Samson is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug free environment. Due to ever increasing required record-keeping and reporting requirements, our policy is to accept applications or resumes that meet minimum qualifications for the specified posting and for current job postings only. Unsolicited applications and resumes, or those that do not meet minimum qualifications, are not retained and will not be considered when making employment decisions. EOE/M/F/D/V
No Agencies Please